- As of December 23rd, there are 17,333 confirmed coronavirus cases in Honolulu, Hawaii, and 218 coronavirus-related deaths.
- The State of Hawai‘i is working with the federal government, counties, providers, and local partners to conduct the state’s comprehensive COVID-19 Vaccination Plan and ensure a smooth rollout of vaccinations for high-risk individuals in Phase 1.
- Coronavirus testing is available at urgent care clinics, medical centers, and hospitals.
Honolulu, Hawaii Coronavirus Update:
- There are now 17,333 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 218 coronavirus related deaths are reported.
- Travelers must have their negative test results prior to departing as an alternative to Hawaii’s mandatory 10-day quarantine.
- Masks must be worn in a public setting.
Rapid Coronavirus Testing Is Available At The Following Locations in Hawaii:
Rapid COVID testing is a diagnostic COVID test to determine active virus infection in the body. Results typically take 15 minutes. Read more about the differences between PCR and rapid tests here.
|Testing Site||Site Information|
|Urgent Care Hawaii, Pearl City Testing Site||1246 Kuala St Suite 103, Pearl City, HI 96782|
|Urgent Care Hawaii, Kailua Testing Site||661 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734|
|Urgent Care Hawaii, Kapolei Testing Site||891 Kamokila Blvd Suite 106, Kapolei, HI 96707|
|Urgent Care Hawaii, Ko Olina Testing Site||94 Olani St Suite 1-107 B, Kapolei, HI 96707|
You can get a PCR test for COVID-19 at several clinics in Honolulu, Hawaii:
PCR diagnostic tests also recognize coronavirus within the body. Results for PCR tests typically take 2-3 days.
|Testing Site||Site Information|
|Queen's Island Urgent Care - Kapahulu||449 Kapahulu Ave #104, Honolulu, HI 96815|
|Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women & Children||1319 Punahou St, Honolulu, HI 96826|
|Tripler Army Medical Center||1 Jarrett White Rd, Honolulu, HI 96859|
|COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing at Walgreens||1520 N School St, Honolulu, HI 96817|
|Spark M. Matsunaga VA Medical Center||459 Patterson Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819|
|KKUC-Kalihi Kai Urgent Care Satellite Testing Center||444 Niu St 5th Floor, Honolulu, HI 96815|
|Doctors of Waikiki||120 Kaʻiulani Avenue Ka'iulani Wing 10 &, 11, Honolulu, HI 96815|
Healthcare Can Be Confusing, Here Are More Resources:
- How much does urgent care cost without insurance?
- Can my dogs get coronavirus?
- How to wash your hands properly?
- Everything you need to know about the Coronavirus
Knowledge is power, share this article
- Center of Diseases Control - Case report: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html#investigation
- New York Times - How to self-quarantine: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/06/health/self-quarantine-coronavirus.html
- World Health Organization - When and how to use masks: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - N95 respirators advisory: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/personal-protective-equipment-infection-control/n95-respirators-and-surgical-masks-face-masks#s1
- State of Hawaii, Department of Health COVID-19 Daily Update March 16th - https://health.hawaii.gov/
- Hawaii News Now - Lt. Gov. urges Hawaii to prepare for more cases following confirmation of community spread
- The New York Times How To Quarantine Yourself
- World Health Organization - When and how to use masks
- State of Hawaii, Department of Health - Disease Outbreak Control Division
- KHON2 - More neighbor island COVID-19 screening and test-specimen collection sites on the way
- Hawaii News Now Think You Need a Coronavirus Test? Here‚s What You Need To Do
- WBUR - The U.S. Should Make COVID-19 Testing, Prevention And Care Free To All
- Winward Urgent Care - http://windwardurgentcare.com
- Tripler Army Center - https://www.tamc.amedd.army.mil/
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii - https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/
- Queens Hospital: https://www.queens.org/covid19/home