Effective November 1, 2019
What information do we collect?
We collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) and other non-individually identifiable information from you when you register on the Mira Services, respond to communication such as e-mail, or otherwise use the Mira Services in any manner.
To participate in certain features of the Mira Services, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information. For example, when registering as a user on any Mira Service, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, birth date, mailing address, zip code, phone number, credit card information or other Personal Information. You may, however, visit portions of the Mira Services without providing any Personal Information.
We may collect and use mobile device identifiers, IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the Mira Services, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
Like many web sites and certain mobile apps, we use and may allow third party service providers to use "cookies" or other tracking technologies to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Mira Services. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may also collect and store certain other personally non-identifiable information. This information is collected passively using various technologies, and cannot presently be used to specifically identify you.
How do we use your information?
We may use the Personal Information and other data we collect from you when you register, purchase services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, access or view the Mira Services, or use certain other Mira Service features in the following ways:
· To provide any legitimate business service or product.
· To personalize your Mira Service and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To contact you when necessary or requested.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To verify and validate your identity.
· To administer a promotion, survey or other Mira Service features.
· To send you information about Mira or our products or the Mira Services.
· To show you advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioral advertising.
· To troubleshoot problems with the Mira Services, or any services, as requested.
· To enforce the Mira Service, Terms of Service, and to detect and protect against error, fraud and other unauthorized or illegal activities.
You understand and agree that if you are using any Mira Service from a country outside the United States and provide Personal Information to the Mira Service, you will be authorizing and consenting to the transfer of Personal Information about yourself to the United States. You understand that the privacy laws of the United States may be different from and not as comprehensive or protective as those in your country, and you agree that the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States occurs with your consent. Personal Information collected on the Mira Service may be stored and processed in the United States or abroad.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
You understand and agree that we can disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, as follows:
· To our subsidiaries or affiliates, strategic partners and to third parties we engage to provide services, such as medical services, web site hosting, credit card payment processing, order processing, analytics services etc.
· In the event of the sale or transfer of Mira, of one or more of our business units or of some or all of our assets, or in the context of some other business acquisition transaction.
· In response to a subpoena or court order, or a request from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against claims; or to protect the safety or security of the public or of users of the Mira Services.
· We can disclose aggregate information and other non-individually identifiable information about users of the Mira Service to our service providers, partners, advertisers or others.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
You can correct or update your Personal Information by re-registering or by contacting us by e-mail at [email protected]. It may take us up to 30 days to process your request.
Do we use "cookies"?
If you are using our website, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you are accessing our mobile app, you can choose to change your permissions and settings on your mobile device. Each browser and device is different, so look at your browser or devices Help or Settings menu to learn the correct way to modify them. If you turn cookies off or disable certain permissions, you won't have access to many features that make your Mira Service more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
“Do Not Track”
Our Mira Services currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information Privacy and Third Party Links
Mira follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security of Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any Personal Information submitted to or otherwise collected during your use of any Mira Service. Accordingly, you understand and agree that you transmit all data, including Personal Information, to us at your own risk.
Privacy and Third Party Links
The Mira Service is intended only for use by adults, either for themselves or on behalf of their minor children. We do not knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of thirteen. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us through the Mira Service, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will store the Personal Information you provide for as long as we believe is necessary or appropriate (i) to carry out the purpose(s) for which we collected it, or (ii) to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about the Mira Services. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to the Mira Services to [email protected].