If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- While emergency rooms can be overcrowded, high-cost, and have long wait times, an urgent care clinic may be a better option for you if you don't need treatment for a life-threatening injury.
- Urgent care offers more affordable care at a more personalized level.
- These clinics in NYC offer 24/7 care.
952 5th Avenue Suite 1D New York, NY 10075
TravelMD offers 24/7 services including holidays, either at home or in-staff.
This facility focuses on integrative and holistic healing and specializes in treating travelers and foreigners. TravelMD offers the following services:
- internal medicine and primary care
- Routine wellness exams
- Urgent care
- Hotel and house calls
- Corporate health and wellness events
- STD testing
Get Mira - Health Benefits You Can Afford.
Get doctor visits, lab tests, prescription, and more. Affordable copays. Available in 45+ states. Only $45/month on average.
84 Amity Street, Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, NY
NYU Langone Cobble Hill Emergency is open 24 hours, and if you visit their website, you can see your wait time in advance of going to the ER. The average cost of an emergency room visit in New York state is about $1,668. The cost of services at NYU Langone Cobble Hill will vary based on what your emergency is. Depending on the symptoms you are experiencing, you may be able to go to Urgent Care.
However, if you are experiencing any of the following, please go to the emergency room. This list is not exhausted and is here to give you a basic understanding of what to look for.
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain, left arm pain, left jaw pain
- Serious burns that will not stop bleeding or close
- Severe allergic reaction
- Stroke symptoms
- Changes in mental state
- Loss of consciousness
355 Bard Ave, Staten Island, NY 10310
Richmond University Medical Center (RUMC) is a healthcare facility and teaching institution serving borough residents as a leader in the areas of acute, medical, and surgical care, including emergency care, surgery, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, and more. The website includes the possible wait time for the emergency room.
Virtual care for only $25 per visit
Virtual primary care, urgent care, and behavioral health visits are only $25 with a Mira membership.
With PlushCare, you can book an appointment and meet with a doctor online, who can then prescribe you medication to pick up from your local pharmacy. They can also refer you to get further testing if necessary.
For those without insurance, PlushCare allows you to sign up for $14.99/month and $129 for the first visit then $69 for visits afterward.
House Calls / Location By Appointment
Studio Med offers house calls, prescription services, and 24/7 service. They offer pediatric and adult services in all five boroughs of NYC.
Studio Med is an urgent care center so they do not treat life-threatening problems. However, they do treat the following:
- Wound Care (Stitches, staples, dressing changes etc)
- Pink Eye
- Upper Respiratory Infections (flu, strep, sore throat, sinus infection etc.)
- Infectious Mononucleosis (mono)
- Allergic Reactions
- Ear Wax Removal
- Ear Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Gastroenteritis (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, food poisoning etc.)
Alyssa is a Senior Marketing Associate & Content Writer at Mira. She is passionate about educating others on how to affordably access healthcare.