Rapid COVID-19 Testing Sites In Los Angeles, CA
Rapid coronavirus test is a type of COVID test that determines if the virus is present in your body. The test results are available in 15 minutes. Not all COVID-19 testing locations conduct rapid COVID tests. To learn more about the differences between tests, click here.
Los Angeles International Airport started providing three places to get a rapid coronavirus test as well- Terminal 2, Terminal 6, and Tom Bradley International Terminal, costing travelers $150 per test. Operated by Clarity Lab Solutions, the tests are standard PCR nasal swab tests that provide results within 24 hours.
|Testing Site||Cost (out-of-pocket)||Site information|
|Dr. David Nazarian||$225|
9301 Wilshire Blvd Suite 405,
9726 Venice Blvd
|Quick Stop Urgent Care||Must inquire|
1445 N.La Brea ave.
Los Angeles, California 90028
215 N. Allen ave.
Pasadena, California 91106
|Reliant Urgent Care, Downtown Los Angeles||Must inquire|
814 Francisco St, Los Angeles, CA 90017
|Reliant Urgent Care, Montebello||Must inquire|
2300 W Beverly Blvd Montebello, CA 90640
You can get a PCR test for COVID-19 at several clinics in Los Angeles
According to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health website, there are several clinics you can call to see if you can get tested for coronavirus COVID-19. It is recommended to first check-in with your primary care provider and see if they're conducting COVID-19 testing. If your doctor is not testing for the virus, you can call your local urgent care.
Additionally, if you think you had COVID-19 in the past, you may qualify to get an antibody test.
NOTE: testing positive for the antibodies does not confer immunity and does not exempt you from wearing a face-covering or practicing social distancing.
UC San Francisco, UC Los Angeles, UC San Diego, and Stanford are all offering tests for the novel coronavirus. Here's where you can get a coronavirus test:
**Please call each clinic to find more information about appointments and criteria to get tested.
|Testing Site||Site information|
|Antelope Valley Public Health Center||335-B East Avenue K6|
Lancaster, CA 93535
|Central Public Health Center||241 N. Figueroa Street|
Los Angeles, CA 90012
|Curtis R. Tucker Public Health Center||123 W. Manchester Blvd.|
Inglewood, CA 90301
|Glendale Public Health Center||501 N. Glendale Ave|
Glendale, CA 91206
|Dodger Stadium||1101 Scott Ave.|
Los Angeles, CA
3501 Valley Blvd.
Knowledge is power, share this article
Los Angeles, CA
2401 W 6th St.
Los Angeles, CA
See the full list here.
Please call each clinic to find more information about appointments and criteria to get tested.
Healthcare Can Be Confusing, Here Are More Resources:
- How much does urgent care cost without insurance?
- Can my dogs get coronavirus?
- How to wash your hands properly?
- Everything you need to know about the Coronavirus
- Where & how to get tested in New Orleans?
How to Self-Quarantine
Frequent Updates on Outbreaks, Numbers to Call and Testing Sites:
Los Angeles Ramps Up:
More On How Testing Works:
- Center of Diseases Control - Case report: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html#investigation
- New York Times - How to self-quarantine: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/06/health/self-quarantine-coronavirus.html
- World Health Organization - When and how to use masks: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - N95 respirators advisory: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/personal-protective-equipment-infection-control/n95-respirators-and-surgical-masks-face-masks#s1
- County of LA Public Health- http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- California could start testing thousands of people for COVID-19 as early as next week- https://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/2020/03/13/california-could-start-testing-thousands-of-people-for-covid-19-as-early-as-next-week
- California Testing COVID-19 - https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-16/california-coronavirus-tests
- Travel Precautions - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/after-travel-precautions.html
- Local Health Departments LA - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/Phone-Numbers_State-and-Local-Health-Departments.pdf
- Social Distancing and Quarantine - https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-social-distancing-and-self-quarantine
- When to Use Masks: - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks
- UCLA Coronavirus - https://www.uclahealth.org/coronavirus
- California COVID-19 Testing - https://laist.com/latest/post/20200306/coronavirus-california-testing-covid-19-insurance-medi-cal
- Everything You Need to Know About Coronavirus Testing - https://www.wired.com/story/everything-you-need-to-know-about-coronavirus-testing/
- Testing in LA - https://abc7.com/health/demand-for-covid-19-testing-a-challenge-for-medical-system/6011965/