NYC Coronavirus Update:
- NYC is currently seeing a surge of cases, especially in Staten Island and some parts of Brooklyn and Queens.
- New restrictions were imposed by Governor Andrew Cuomo. This included the closing of all bars, restaurants, and gyms at 10 pm and the limitation of private gatherings to 10 people
- While Brooklyn and Queens had the highest rates of COVID-19 at the beginning of the pandemic, Staten Island is currently a yellow zone in terms of positive COVID cases
Total Positive Coronavirus COVID-19 Cases (NY Statewide): 288,000
LAST UPDATE: November 17th, 2020
|Location||Number of positive cases (total)|
|New York City|
Get healthcare for 80% less.
Mira helps you get healthcare services for up to 80% less than paying out of pocket or going through insurance. As seen on Forbes, Axios, and CNBC.
These simple steps can help stop the spread:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Wonder how to get tested for Coronavirus? Click here